If you are the administrator of a company in Factorial you can easily make all these changes.
To change an employee's position
1. Log in to your administrator account in Factorial
2. Click on the Employees section
3. Select the employee you want to make the change
4. Go to the Employee Contract section.
5. Click on the text field Title, change it and don't forget to save!
Surely, if the position has changed, you will need to review the employee's compensation as well.
1. Now that you are in the employee's profile, and in the Contract section, go to the Fixed Salary section, which is lower.
2. Make the changes and click save.