Through permissions, we can create custom groups and add external employees or administrators. Find out more about this type of user.
💡 External users do not suppose a cost.
How Can I Create an External Employee?
- Head to Company
- Select Permissions
- Click on any employee group
- Select the Employee Tab
- Click on (+) - 📍 located in the upper right corner
- Choose Create New User
To Edit or Delete your External Employee, Follow these Steps:
- Within your external employee group, head to the employees tab
- For the person in question press (...)
- Select Edit or Delete User
Select the Groups or Employees which the External Employees should have Access to
- Head to the External Employee Permission Group
- Press in the ⚙ configuration tool
- Opt for Edit Access Group
You can limit the access and view of certain teams or people by selecting these options:
→ Everyone in the Company
→ Dynamic Groups
→ Manual Selection
What Permissions Can I Grant to my External Employees?
📍 Find in the Permission Tab a List of customizable permissions that you can grant to these external employees.
👩🏫 About External Administrators ⇒ Types of Administrators