What is Innux?
Innux is our provider of equipment and software for time tracking through fingerprint and facial recognition. In short, it's a flexible and user-friendly clock-in application, designed to create a customized team management experience.
Countries where the Innux + Factorial integration is already available:
5 reasons to use Innux
- Flexibility in time tracking. There’s no need to use computers, phones, or tablets to clock in/out.
- Efficiency and security in time tracking. Use access and time tracking control through facial recognition, palm vein scanning, fingerprint recognition, and iris recognition, among other methods.
- Option for combined clock in/out registration with geolocation.
- Mechanisms to prevent clock-in fraud.
- Daily user synchronization. Every day, at a user-defined time, the integration will add new users and remove those who were terminated.
How to integrate:
Companies in Portugal and Spain, where the integration is already available, should request E2E, a partner company of Factorial responsible for integrations, to establish the connection between the two software systems
Learn more about Innux, from user costs to technical details and more.