-A Time-Off Supervisor is an employee in charge of approving or rejecting the time-off requests of his/her employees assigned-
- See, edit, or create all the information related to the holidays, sick leaves, or any other time-off requests of the employees managed by her/him.
- See, edit or even create a time-off request for their employees
📨 If a Time-Off Supervisor creates a time-off request for an employee, this request will be automatically approved and everyone (the employee, observers, Time-Off Approver, and the admin) will be notified.
- An employee can only have one Time-Off Supervisor.
How to assign a Time Off Supervisor to your employees?
- Go to the Employee Profile
- Swipe until you see the Time Off Section
- Click on the Time Off Supervisor
- Select the Time Off Supervisor
Permissions for Time Off Supervisors
- Time Off
Find in this screenshot 👇, the different Permissions that can be granted to your Time Off Supervisors.