What an Employee user sees in Factorial:
- Their employee account at Factorial
- Profile and Personal Data (only their data, not that from another employee)
- Their Time-off section
- Their documents and shared company files
- Their clock-in, in case the company has enabled it
- Their task section
- The calendar that lists all the other people on the team and the people who are out of the office.
(employees will not be able to see the type of leave for which the employee is out of the office, if indicated by the administrator).
- A list of the company employees with very reduced information
📸 they will only be able to see very basic information about the employees, like e-mail, manager, teams and the customized fields that are shared with the rest of the employees.
Remember that as an Administrator, you can decide the scope of visibility in your Company´s Account, be sure to read the article indicated at the beginning 👩🏫☝
EVERY MONDAY 🌞: Your workers will receive in their emails a Weekly Summary with the events of the week, such as: birthdays, anniversaries, who will be absent, pending tasks to be done, etc.