Every time you hire a candidate, they'll be automatically created in Factorial as an employee when you import their first and last name, email address, and start date.
How to set up the integration?
Follow the steps below to integrate Greenhouse with Factorial.
- Click on the ‘Set up integration’ button on the left-hand side.
- Copy the ‘Secret Key’ and the ‘Endpoint URL’, and save them for later.
- Open your Greenhouse account and go to the ‘Configure section’ (a gear icon at the top right corner of your panel).
- Navigate to the ‘Dev center’ section from the left panel and click on ‘Web Hooks’.
- Select ‘Web Hooks’ and click on ‘Create a new web hook page’.
- Fill in the name of your Web Hook. We recommend you to name it ‘Factorial’.
- Select when you want to create the new employee in Factorial.
- Paste the ‘Endpoint URL’ and the ‘Secret key’ you saved before.
Note ✍🏽: To integrate Factorial with Greenhouse you need to have permissions to configure Web Hooks.
And that’s it! Now your hired candidates will be automatically created in Factorial.