Assigning and managing shifts for your staff is challenging. Factorial makes it easy for you to distribute shifts using the Shift Management feature.
Steps to Install Shift Management
- Head to the Apps section
- Select Shift Management.
- Click on Install
Find The Different Ways to Add Shifts
For a specific employee on a specific day
For one specific employee all week
For all employees on a specific day
For all employees one specific week
Learn How to Add Shifts
🔺 Adding Shifts is not the same as Publishing Shifts. Make sure to click on Publish Week Schedule - 📍 Located in the upper right corner - to publish these assigned shifts effectively.
- Once you have selected the employees, the +Add Shift button will be enabled
- Click + Add Shifts -📍 Located in the upper right corner
- Select a Default or Custom shift
- Finally, click on Assign
How do I create Default Shifts?
- Head to + Add Shifts
- Select Default Shifts
- Click on + Add new default shift
- Introduce the: Shift name, start and end hour.
- Finally, click on Create & Assign
How can I Delete Shifts?
- Select one or more shifts and go to the delete shifts button
How Can I Copy Shifts from Previous Weeks?
💡 In case there are errors in the shifts, we will notify you through a red notice.
- Click on Copy Previous Week - 📍 Located in the upper right corner