Follow these steps to import time off allowances.
Importing Time-Off Allowances in Factorial is simple:
- Access the Employees section
- Cick on the option to add -📍 located in the upper right corner
- select Import Time-Off allowances.
- Download our Time-Off Allowance Template
- Find the file in the Downloads folder on your computer and open it
- Add the absences adjustments of your employees and fill in the information you need
⏺️ How can I add adjustments?
You just have to select the cell of the employee in question and make the adjustments in the Counter column.
- Once you have finished adding your employees' absences, upload the file back to Factorial with the same format (.XLSX)
Note ✍🏼: The Name, Surname, and Email fields are required
- Finally select the employees you want to import and click the Import selected employees button.