Imagine having a Time-Off Allowances Importer at your fingertips that allows you to import adjustments for your workers' absent days in bulk. Surely you have already thought about it! You recognize that it is what you need in your day-to-day life to facilitate procedures and save time.
If you have an Administrator profile, you can now relax when registering your employees' absences. Since you will finally have a tool that will help you manage all time-off adjustments. It will also calculate these days accurately and safely, reflecting each change made through the Time-Off Allowances.
Importing Time-Off Allowances in Factorial is simple🌞:
- Once in Factorial, access the Employees section, click on the option to add, in the upper right corner, and select Import Time-Off allowances.
- Download our Time-Off AllowanceTemplate
- Find the file in the Downloads folder on your computer and open it
- Add the absences adjustments of your employees and fill in the information you need
⏺️ How can I add adjustments?
You just have to select the cell of the employee in question and make the adjustments in the Counter column.
- Once you have finished adding your employees' absences, upload the file back to Factorial with the same format (.XLSX)
Note ✍🏼: The Name, Surname, and Email fields are required
- Select the employees you want to import and click the Import selected employees button.