Get well soon! 🙏🏼
If you need to inform your company of a medical discharge you can do it easily with Factorial.
- Log in to Factorial.
- Go to Time off
- Click the (+) symbol at the top right of your screen.
- Chose Sick from the drop-down menu (doesn't need to be approved).
- If you want to you can write a short description.
- Chose the days you are going to be resting/sick.
- Attach your medical document so your supervisor can process it.
If you need to attach more than one document you can go to Documents> Sick Leaves which you'll find on your My Documents.
Remember that once you update your sick leave, you will not be able to edit or delete it, as it is auto-approved. In case you need to modify it, contact your time-off supervisor or your administrator.
If you've followed these steps, your Medical Leave has been notified to your manager or supervisor. Relax and get well soon, your colleagues are waiting for you!