How to manage and request the information corresponding to your absences.
Time Off Glossary 📅
|Total Days||All the vacation days that correspond to you in the current year. Accumulated expired days are also shown here.|
|Prorated Days||Based on the contract start date, the portion of vacation days that corresponds.|
|Accumulated/Carry Over Days||Days off that you did not use in previous years. You can enjoy these days, as long as the company Time-Off Policy allows you to accumulate.|
|Allowance Adjustment||Manual adjustments that your company makes to compensate for vacation days that you have not enjoyed because you have been working. Or to subtract extra days you have enjoyed.|
|Available Days||The vacation days you have available to enjoy in the year.|
|Taken Days||The vacation days you have requested and have been approved.|
Request Time Off 🌴
- Head to Time Off
- Click on +Request Time Off - 📍 Located in the upper right corner
- Fill in the blanks
- The request will be notified to your Time Off Supervisor, The Admin or the Team Leader
- Once Approve or Rejected, you will recieve a notification via email 📨
👉 You can also Request Time Off and Sick Leaves through the Omni Button
- Click on the Omni Button
Time Off Library 📚
- Current Absences: These absences have already been accepted and you will be able to be out of the office.
Current & upcoming time off: These time off requests have already been approved.
Past time off: This is your absences history. Past absences can’t be edited.
- Rejected Absences: These absences have been rejected, therefore they cannot be enjoyed.
Upcoming Time Off and Holidays 🤓
- Head to the Dashboard
- Keep updated with the Upcoming Time Off and Holidays