Fill in all the necessary information to keep your employees' contracts up to date.
1. Basic Information 📝
- Start date: The date on which the employee starts working for the company
- End date: In the case of a temporary contract, you must add the date of expiry of the contract, if it is indefinite, you can leave it without an end date.
- Job Title: The name of the employee's job. e.g. Office Manager.
2. Work schedule 🗓️
In the work schedule, you must specify the number of days and hours this employee works.
- Hours: Number of hours according to the unit.
- Unit: To calculate the hours worked, Day/Week.
- Days a week: From Monday to Sunday, you can mark the days the employee is working.
3. Gross salary 💸
In this section, you can introduce the employee's base salary, according to the type of compensation you would like.
- Type: You can specify the type of compensation you want, depending on how it is handled in your company. Annual, weekly, monthly, hourly.
- Amount: You can introduce the salary amount in a text-box.
👩🏫 Adding the Salary will be necessary if you use Payroll Incidents
4. Variable compensation 💰
In here you will have the option to add variable compensation to your employees.
- Recurrence: Every few months the variable compensation will be made to the employee.
- Amount: The amount to be paid by the company to the employee.
- Description: You will be able to put a brief description of the variable compensation in a text-box.
5. Documents 📁
Through this section you can upload the Employee Contract in PDF format. Once you upload it, you can find it in your Contract Folder.