Follow these steps to easily download the time off report of your employees.
Steps to Download the Time Off Report
- Head to the Employee Section
- Press the (...) - 📍 Located in the upper right corner
- Choose Export Employee List
- In type, Select Time Off
When doing the exportation, we will be able to select the Time Off Type Report, these are:
- Company Time Off: you will find your Time Off Policies, each with its corresponding information.
- Past Time Off: you will find the same as in the Company Time Off Report but with information corresponding to your ex-employees.
- Time Off Activity: you will find details of the requested absences
What We Will Find in the Time Off Report?
- Time Off Policies
- Types of Days/Hours
💡 In the time off report, we will find tabs with the time off policies we have in our company. And within each tab, that is, each policy, we will find the counters pertaining to it.
(See in this gift, how I move from one policy to another) 👇
Time Off Report Vocabulary
- Accrued days: Accrued days/hours are Time-Off granted to Employees for Specific Periods that are based on Time-Off Policies. These days will always be reflected in the Employees Time-Off Counters, and their Calculation will depend on How the Company has Configured their Time Off Policies.
- Adjustment days: These are negative or positive adjustments that an administrator can make in an employee's time off to grant or subtract days/hours for a specific period.
- Accumulated days: Days/hours that employees can carry over until the next period.
- Used days: Taken days/hours are time off one have enjoyed. This time off will be reflected as taken once the administrator has approved the absence requested
- Available days: By Available we mean the number of days/hours an employee have at his/her disposal to use. Because there are 3 different ways to configure these available days, one will notice in the counters that these days can be all granted a the beginning of the year. Or, they can be generated on a daily or monthly basis.
- Pending approval days: Days awaiting approval.
- Rejected days: Days that have been rejected by a superior, which means that it is a day that the employee will not be able to use and therefore is not deducted from his available days.