Learn the differences between Administrator and External Administrator. Create and find out where to find these profiles.
Administrator Vs External Administrator
◼ An Administrator is an Employee within the platform who has complete authority and can perform any action.
◻ An External Administrator is not an employee within the platform; therefore, he/she does not suppose a cost. This profile also has complete authority but can´t perform the clock in or ask for days off.
How Do I Add an Administrator?
- Log in to your Administrator Account
- Head to Company
- Select Permissions
- Click on the Administrators Group
- Go to Employees
- Click on (+) - 📍 located in the upper right corner
- Choose Asign an Admin
- Select the user you want for Admin
How do I Create an External Administrator?
Following the steps mentioned previously ☝, you will find the option to Create New Admin.
Where can I Find all my Company Administrators?
- See group
How Can I Delete an Administrator?
🔺 You will be able to Delete an Administrator only if:
- It´s an External Administrator
- It's not the last Administrator of the group