- Help Center
- I am an Administrator
Getting Started with Factorial
I am an Administrator
I'm an Employee
Tips & Tricks
I am a Developer
Editing your Employees' Information in Bulk
Learn how to edit employee information in bulk by filtering selected employees, offices or time off policies.
How can I edit my Employees' information in bulk?
- Head to the Employees section
- Start filtering your employees by state, office or team
- Continues filtering by groups
- Once filtered, add the check mark and press in edit data
- Once again, press in edit data
- Make the necessary changes by selecting the different fields ⬇
- Finally, press in save changes
- Less than 20 changes are made immediately
- More than 20 changes are made asynchronously and an email is sent when the changes have been made.