Install and set up time tracking policies and assign different clock in systems. Learn how to configure your companies time tracking policies.
1. Install Time Tracking
- Go to the Apps section
- Click on Time Tracking
- Click on the Install App
Where can I Find Time Tracking Policies?
👩🏫 Once the Time Tracking is installed, you will be redirected to a Time Tracking Policy created by default.
- Select Settings
- Click on Time Tracking policy by default
2. Configure your Company Time Tracking Policies
⏺ Policy Settings
- Describe Policy Basics (e.g. name)
- Select Time Tracking system for the policy
You can add the employees you want to that Time Control policy.
- Head to the Employee section inside the policy
- Press (+) - 📍 Located in the upper right corner
3. Add Time Tracking Policies
Go to the Settings Section
- Click in +Add - 📍 Located in the upper right corner
Edit a Time Tracking Policy
- Click on the arrow button ➡️
💡You may make changes at any time about the configurations of the time tracking policy ranging from the time tracking system to employees assigned to the policy.
🙎🏻♂️ Time Tracking Tolerance