Add records to custom tables in bulk and speed up the data onboarding process.
💰 Only Enterprise plans can edit or import Custom Tables.
💡 Custom tables importer serves to add new records, not to modify the existing records. Each row will be a new record and you can add multiple records to the same employee by adding a new row with the required columns (The Name, Surname, and Email fields are required).
Follow these simple steps:
Access the Employees section
Click on the (...) option -📍 located in the upper right corner
- Press on Import data to tables
Download the custom tables template
Find the file in the Downloads folder on your computer and open it
Fill in the information you need
(→The Name, Surname, and Email fields are required).
Once you have finished adding your data, upload the file back to Factorial with the same format (.XLSX).
Press in Import File
- After processing the file you will receive an email with the result of the importation.
Tips for a Successful Importation:
- Do not modify any part of the Excel Structure, just enter data in the blank fields.
- Remember that: It is not necessary to complete all the fields, only the name, surname and e-mail will be indispensable.
- You can leave empty rows, they will not be imported.
- You can add multiple records to the same employee by adding a new row with the required columns (The Name, Surname, and Email fields are required).
- Date fields format is DAY/MONTH/YEAR
- Respect the options of single choice fields. Different values will cause errors.
- Number fields don't accept letters