Add additional information to all the documents uploaded to Factorial.
Where can I Find Custom Fields?
- Head to Company
- Select Documents
- Scroll until you find Custom Fields
Create Custom Fields in Documents
- Add Custom Field
- Fill in the blanks
- Create Custom Field
How to add Custom Fields in Folders?
- Scroll to Employee Directory
- Click on Add Folder
- Add Name
- Select the custom field(s) you wish to have in this folder
- Activate the custom field
⚠️If you do not activate the custom field it will not be visible for your employees.
💡You also have the option to create the custom field from within the folder.
Where can I find my Folder?
☝🏽You will only be able to visualise the custom fields within the folder for which you enabled the field.
- Head to My Documents
- Find your Folder (e.g. Work Clothing)
- Enter the folder and click on +Upload documents
Where can my Employees Find Custom Fields in Documents?
- Access the Documents
- Click on the Folder (e.g. Working Clothes)
- See Upload document