Getting Started with Factorial
I am an Administrator
I'm an Employee
Tips & Tricks
I am a Developer
Custom Fields in Contracts
You can customize your contracts by creating custom fields that store information of your choice.
1. Where can I find Custom Fields for Contracts ?
- Head to Company
- Click on Details
- Select a Legal Entity
- Click on Contracts section
- Scroll till you find Contract Custom Fields
2. How can I add Contract Custom Fields?
- Press on add a custom field
- Add a title & field type
- Press on Create custom field
🔆You can create custom reports with custom contract fields as of now.
3. Use Case : Contract Custom Fields for Employees
- Head to Employees
- Select the employee in question
- Click on Contracts
- Scroll down till you find Custom Fields
- Select the type of contract
- Press on Submit
The custom field can only be visible and editable by the administrators. Permissions can be modified in the section of each permission group.