Take advantage of all the information you store in Factorial to run HR Reports that will allow you to measure and make decisions based on data.
1. Visualize and/or Create Dashboards
Where can I find Dashboards?
- Access the Report Section and in the main page you will find listed all your reports dashboards.
💡You may mark certain dashboards as you're favorites by pressing in the star on the left side of your dashboard.
How can I Create a Dashboard?
- Press on + Create Dashboard - 📍 Located in the upper right corner
- Fill in the required fields
- Click on Create
How do I manage my Dashboards?
💡 If you delete a dashboard, the reports belonging to the dashboard will not be deleted.
- By pressing on (...), you will be able to: Edit and download all reports from the dashboard or delete the dashboard.
- By pressing the arrow (->) you will access the dashboard.
2. Create your Custom Reports
- Head to the Dashboard where you will be creating your custom report
- Press in +Add New Report 📍 Located in the upper right corner.
⇒ You will have the option to add new reports by:
⏺ Chose from Library
⏺ Use Report Builder
⏺ Using SQL editor (💰 only available for enterprise plans).
- When pressing report builder, you will then have to:
1) Name the report
2) Select the type of report (e.g. bar graph, pie chart etc..)
💡 Once you have selected the report type, you will be able to start introducing data and filters to create your custom report. You will see how it will develop. And when you're done, simply click on: Save to Dashboard (📍Located in the upper right corner).
3. Download Reports
🔺 In order to download a report you recently created, you must first save it.
- Click on Save to Dashboard - 📍Located in the upper right corner
Once saved, you will be able to download it:
- Press the (...), opt for Download Report
Download All Reports that you can find in your Dashboard
- Head to the Dashboard
- Click on the (...)
- Opt for Download all