In this article you will learn how to import Contracts in Bulk with the Contract Importer in Factorial!
- Where can I find the contract importer?
- Excel file
- Import historical contract versions data and edit them in bulk
Where can I find the contract importer?
- Go to Employees
- Click on (...) up on the left corner
- Click on Import Contracts
- Click on your legal entity to download the excel file
In the file you will be able to fill in these information 👇
- Name and Last name
Contract start date (mm/dd/yyyy)
Has trial period
Trial period end date (mm/dd/yyyy)
Working day type
Work schedule hours
Work schedule unit
Gross salary amount
Gross salary type
- Drop the excel file filled with all the information
- Click on Import file
👀 You will see a preview with all the information that has been added in the excel, if everything is correct click on; Import Selected contracts.
🚨These changes are applied only to the current version of the contract, for now.
Import historical contract versions data and edit them in bulk
With the contract importer you can also:
- Create multiple new contracts versions in bulk for all employees
- Update multiple existing contract versions in bulk. It is possible to insert, update and remove information inthe fields of these contract versions.
- Insert = cell that was empty → now has a value
- Update = cell that had value → now has a different value
- Remove = cell that had data → now has no data
👉 Companies won't be able to remove contract versions.
How to create/update contracts versions?
- Head to to Employees
- Click on the (...) button - 📍 located on the top right corner
- Select Import Contracts
- Select which contract versions you would like to manage (Current contract versions; All contract versions)
In case you modify something wrong, don't worry! Before finishing the process it will appear a helicopter view that allow you to see what are the changes that you've made and confirm the import.