Track all the actions and usage of your employee records in the platform and gain greater visibility as an administrator.
What is an Audit Log?
➡️ An audit log is a document that records all the events and changes in information technology in a company.
How can I view the Audit Log?
- Head to Company
- Select More
- Scroll till you find Audit Log
What do the Columns represent?
- Author : The user who performed the action
- Event Name : The name of the event performed
- Target : The target is the user over the author who performed the action
- Date : The date when the action was performed with day, month, year and hour and minutes
- Toggle Button: Button will indicate the status expanded/collapsed
- Collapsed state: The collapsed block shows the first block of information
- Expanded state : The expanded state shows the second block of information
Audit Log Permissions
💡Only Administrators have access to the audit log section, other users such as employees will not have access to this feature.