Find everything that the Recruitment functionality encompasses. Learn how to use it and get the most out of it.
- Head to Apps
- Select Recruiting
- Install App
How Can I Create a New Job Offer?
➡ Click on +New Job Offer - 📍Located in the upper right corner
⚪ Job Details
- Basic Information
- Job Location
- Job Details
- Job Description
⚪ Application Form
- Personal information
- Custom application questions 👇
⚪ Hiring Process
- Add Hiring Process Phase 👇
- Add Hiring Managers 👇
To remove a Question, Phase, or Manager simply click on the (...)
How Can I Archive a Published Job Offer?
🔺 If you archive the job offer, you won't see it on your company's career page or receive new candidates.
- Select the Published Job
- In Job Details, press the button Archive Job Offer - 📍 Located in the upper right corner
💡 You will be able to visualize all the phases and states in which your candidates are.
How can I Add a Candidate?
➡ Click on +Add Candidate - 📍Located in the upper right corner
➡ Once created, you can:
- Add her/him to the talent pool
- Disqualify her/him
- Move to phase
💡 Save interesting candidates for the future
How can I Add a Candidate to the Talent Pool?
- Head to the Candidate Section View
- Select the Candidate in question
- Click on the (...)
To remove the Candidate from the Talent Pool, follow the same steps mentioned previously ☝
Hiring managers will be able to perform all actions within their job offers.
→ Create new offers or display offers that they are not part of as hiring managers.
→ Create customized questions.
➡ If you have an Enterprise plan, you will be able to modify the content of these emails from Workflows.
- The candidate can receive a "thank you" email when they apply to a job posting.
- The candidate can receive another email when they are disqualified.